Small Business Tax Savings Podcasts
On this episode Mike Jesowshek, CPA finishes our “All About Bookkeeping” series. If you missed the first seven episodes, check those out. Here is what is discussed today:
1) Not doing bookkeeping on a regular basis and not reading and analyzing your financials.
2) Incorrect categorizing or over categorizing transactions.
3) Failing to keep receipts for purchases.
4) Recording personal items or payments to the owner as business expenses.
5) Incorrectly recording major purchases and potential corresponding loans with those purchases.
6) Not recording payroll correctly.
7) Being unfamiliar or inexperienced with the entire process.
Podcast Host: Mike Jesowshek, CPA – Founder of JETRO (www.JETROtax.com)
FREE Bookkeeping Training Program Sign-Up: http://www.JETROtax.co/BookkeepingTraining
JETRO Packages: https://www.jetrotax.com/packages/
Book an Initial Consultation: https://harmonizely.com/mjesowshek
Podcast Website: https://www.jetrotax.com/podcast/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/taxsavings/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LawFirmAccounting/
To find out more on this topic and many others visit our website at www.JETROtax.com. You can also give us a call at 844-327-9272 or send your questions to us at: Sales@JETROtax.com